Four week restorative yoga course recordings
Restorative Yoga; relearn the art of relaxation
Restorative yoga “restores” the body to its parasympathetic nervous system function, which, in turn, helps the body rest, heal, and restore balance.
Why I need to a add restorative yoga to my wellness practice……
1. deeply relaxes your body and stills a busy mind
2. Allowing time for longer asanas (poses) and deeper breathing produces a feeling of calm and increased well-being
3. Get familiar with how your body works and how your mind responds
4. A great place to start your yoga practice journey
5. Boosts the immune system
6. Balances the nervous system
7. Release muscular tension
8. Improve mobility and flexibility
9. Decrease fatigue
10. Reduce symptoms of depression and anxiety
The course will be emailed via email once payment has been recieved.